Welcome to CollegeStudentSafety.com!
Welcome to CollegeStudentSafety.com we provide the products to help you have a safe and memorable college experience. Should you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our contact information
We use UPS domestic ground on all purchases.
Ground Shipping will take between 2 - 8 days depending on location.
Pepper Spray Laws and Restrictions By State:
The following six states have outlined specific restrictions and laws of purchasing traditional pepper sprays. Animal repellents (bear sprays and dog sprays) for protection against vicious dogs and wild bears can be shipped to all 48 contiguous states.
* New York: Animal repellents, including dog and bear pepper sprays, can be legally sold and shipped through online retailers. Traditional pepper spray sold in pharmacies and by licensed firearms dealers locally.
* Massachusetts: Animal repellent pepper sprays are legal and can be purchased online. Traditional pepper sprays are only available through local licensed firearms dealers and cannot be purchased through online websites.
* Michigan: Must be less than 35 grams of product and 2% or less OC concentration. OC pepper sprays only. No UV dyes.
* Wisconsin Pepper Spray Law: Pepper spray only, meaning they cannot contain MACE, tear gas or UV dyes. Cannot be stronger than 10%. Safety features required, like a flip top cap. Weight allowed 15-60 grams, should not contain more than 2 ounces. Must be 18 or over to carry pepper spray with you or hold in your car.
* California Pepper Spray Law: Canisters must be less than 2.5 ounces. Must be used for self defense purposed only, anyone using pepper spray out of anger or for other non self defense purposes can receive fines of $1000 and/or up to three years in prison.
* Washington D.C.: Must register pepper spray possession with local law enforcement
All orders are processed for shipment Monday through Friday only.
Refund, Returns and Cancellation Policies:
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from College Student Safety and is to be marked clearly on the outside of the shipping box for product returns. The RMA is valid for 30 days.
*Instructions will be sent to the customer. Please do not send items back without first obtaining a RMA number, your return may not be processed without proper RMA number.
P.O. Box 3323
Spokane, WA 99220-3323
*Product will be replaced/exchanged if found to be defective
*If the item is proven to be defective and the customer has specified in writing that they do NOT wish the product to be replaced/exchanged a credit will be issued.
*Non-defective merchandise will be accepted for credit at original price, less freight and handling charges, and restocking fees of 20%, within 90 days of invoice date. No returns or credit requests after 90 days of invoice date.
* Our company insists on outstanding quality, value and service. Within 30 days, we guarantee that every item we sell will give you complete satisfaction or you may return it for a full refund. After 30 days, the item will be evaluated by a third party (repair service/consultant) and accepted for exchange or repair due to manufacturer's defects only. Original shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable, except in the case of manufacturer's defects or freight damage. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer, except in the case of the manufacturer's defects. If you cancel your order, shipping and handling costs will not be refunded if the item has already shipped from our company.
* Be sure that the return form and label or the RMA number is clearly displayed on the outside of your package. Also make sure to include your name, address and daytime phone number. All packages that do not either display a RMA number or a return form and label will be refused and sent back to the sender at the senders expense.
Frequently Asked Questions: